If you are interested in any of the activities listed on our activities page, please contact the facilitator(s) as shown on the page (or in some cases, the school). We appreciate your registration so that the faciliators can prepare accordingly. If you cannot find activities you are interested in, please request them.
More Information and Procedure
- In this school, anyone can facilitate an activity. We do this because we honor the intrinsic motivation of an individual to share her/his experience, not forced or motivated by extrinsic motivations, such as money. This also means that we do not check qualification. So, it is possible that facilitator may not meet your expectation. Please carefully review the information available on the activity list. Most activities have a link to a web page dedicated to the activity.
- There will be no participation fee. However, some activities may require materials or other things that incur costs. In this case, the facilitators are required to clearly state the fact before the activity starts. In some cases, the facilitators may ask you to purchase materials they sell. It is acceptable if the sale of such materials is secondary to facilitating a free activity. If you find a dubious case, please let us know.
- In some cases, the activity time is shown as TBA (To Be Announced). If you are interested in, please contact the facilitator or the school so that the activity can realize.
- There is no formal registration process. If you are interested in, simply contact the facilitator and get started.
- Free activity must not be associated with lack of responsibility. Both facilitators and participants are expected to communicate and act responsibly. MFS Standard Mutual Respect Guidelines: Activities may be cancelled in the event beyond the control of the facilitator (e.g., health, weather, accident). Except for emergency, the facilitator is expected to contact all the participants by e-mail or phone in a timely manner. At the same time, if a participant can no longer participate, s/he too is expected to contact the facilitator in a timely manner.
- Please send us feedback regarding your experience. In addition, if you really liked the activity and appreciate it, please write a letter to the facilitator and send it to the school (please ask for the mailing address).